– Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
– Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
– Each day’s summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
– Supports breastfeeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, potty, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
– Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
– Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother’s activity.
– Growth tracking (weight, height, head size) with the World Health Organization (WHO) Percentiles charts.
– Instantly sync data across multiple devices using your Google or Facebook account.
– Add multiple caregivers for each baby and sync data with them automatically;
– Backup & Restore your data.
– Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
– Customizable app color.
– Timeline allows to see baby’s schedule (Pro).
– Statistics with charts (Pro).
– Export data to a printable HTML file (Pro).
and even more…
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don’t leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
Become app beta tester and be the first to try the upcoming updates:
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
★ Special thanks ★
– Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.