Build a personalized world by doing Maths quizzes with the help of the local inhabitants called Arkies – friendly creatures in their own enchanting land of wonders. Arkies increase their wisdom by correctly answering Maths quizzes in order to build bigger or more elaborate structures or progressing further in a quest.
● Build, explore and move up levels through ages of history.
● Be rewarded with mini-games, awards and badges.
● Personalises the child’s learning experience through the use of an adaptive engine to diagnose the child’s subject mastery.
● Recommends remedial actions, such as intervention content when necessary. Higher ability children can be challenged by more difficult questions, topical tests and exam-type questions.
● Parent account to monitor the learning and activities of the child.
● Detailed learning performance reports – topics have been covered, scores and attempts, time spent on quizzes, and the option to view solutions to questions their child got wrong.
● Supervisory controls for parents e.g. daily time limit, study mode, social collaboration, manage topics and subtopics etc.
● Study mode where parents can turn off the game play so that the child focuses only on assessments while preparing for examinations.
● Easy-to-understand visuals, full step-by-step solutions with clear illustrations designed for self-directed learning
● Over 12,000 questions based on Singapore Maths curriculum.
PLEASE NOTE! Brainy Arkies is free to download and play, novel in the way serious gaming, automated adaptive testing and self-directed learning with parental supervision are combined to provide the best learning outcome for the child.