Need help? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now your droid can feed you with all these cool features:
– Yelp Review Highlights, Recommended Reviews, and Business Photos are now built right into the Yelp Eat24 app, which means you won’t have to deal with that annoying slide-y thing your phone does when it switches between apps (gives us vertigo).
– Love Android Pay? Us too! Select Android Pay at checkout for simpler, faster payment.
– Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
– Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup, and more.
-The Healthy filter lets you focus more on items the food pyramid would approve of. You know, if you’re into that.
– See what’s open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
– Customize your order as you please (extra guac, hold the onions, etc)
– Scan your credit card and securely store the info
– Don’t like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Android Pay.
– Search for specific cuisines, restaurants…even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
– Order in advance and the Yelp Eat24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
– Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The Yelp Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants and orders for easy re-ordering.
– 24/7 Live Support
– Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
– Exclusive offers via our Yelp Eat24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, Yelp Eat24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
– Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won’t take any pictures unless you ask it to.
– Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
– Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.