How to Download and install My Boy GBA Emulator APK for android
My Boy GBA Emulator is a most popular for Android and iOS, which can be used for the GameBoy games to play easily on our Android and iOS platforms. So this tutorial free to download full APK of My Boy GBA Emulator unlocked.
GameBoy is a handheld game console in which we can play interesting games. It is just like the PSP player in which you can play these Gameboy games on a smartphone. Also, we have too easy to play all PSP games on Android and iOS devices.
This app is very useful for games in which you can download the game files and emulate them on Android and iOS devices. So, today I’m going to give you the apk file of the app and how we can download and install this apk file on your Device.
GameBoy is the most popular video game console in which we can play some interesting games. Unlike the video games, My boy apk is the best GBA emulator. There are many other emulators available, but they will not work as well as this my boy apk full version. Now, with the help of this android apk then you can play the famous GBA games Pokemon, Super Mario and Metroid Fusion etc.
My Boy features:
There are several features to introduce for My Boy free GBA emulator. This emulator has many features to discuss the features below.
- It’s a Very Fast emulation and also will act as a more to power sever.
- And very smooth to Runs all the games without any error or hang.
- You can set cheat codes while playing the game. Cheat codes can be activated from the middle of the game.
- No BIOS file will be needed; it will automatically load the BIOS file.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching.
- On screen, keyboard to save stats and get to the previous level.
- Cool video filters and also supports shaders.
- Fast forward, skip and also drag the long stories.
- Create your favorite shortcuts which will easily launch the favorite’s game right away.
- Supported Android Versions: Android 2.3.3 and above all
How to Download and Install My Boy GBA Emulator APK on Android
Step 1: Download APK File.
Step 2: In case installation blocks go to your device settings -> security -> app configuration/management- > allow installation from “unknown sources”.
Step 3: Open the APK installer package.
Step 4: Follow the screen and install the Android apk.
Step 5: Done! Enjoy.