How to download and install terraria apk on android or iOS
The terraria is a most popular ever adventure game for Android and iOS. Here, you can get free of cost to download terraria apk file on your android smartphone. The terraria have a million of fans to game downloaded. Also, you can multiplayer Adventure or duel each other in player-vs-player combat!
Terraria is most popular ever (Minecraft type) sandbox 2D game with gameplay that revolves around exploration, building, and combat. The game has a 2D sprite tile-based graphical style reminiscent of the 16-bit sprites found on the Super NES. The game is noted for its classic exploration-adventure style of gameplay, similar to titles such as the Metroid series and Minecraft.
The world is the canvas and activity-packed, sandbox experiences are only a pickaxe swing away!
The game to the simple procedure to start and play, gameplays to starts with three basic tools: pickaxe for mining, a shortsword for combat, and an ax for woodcutting. And now easy to play but the beginning of player to the limited amount of health or magic points to credit. Also, you check out the best of the key features to get on the terraria game.
- Multiplayer game support
- 1250+ CRAFTING RECIPES – weapons, armor, potions, and more
- 150+ ENEMIES
- 50+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 15+ PETS
- 15+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Google Play Game Services leaderboards & achievements!
- Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the best possible mobile experience — including brand new touch controls and tutorials!
Terraria Apk For Android:
Download and install the main obb file
- You shoud have downloaded and installed the apk file of Terraria v1.2.12785 firstly.
- And do remember not to run app or play game if you have not instlled obb file.
- Download the main obb file main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb from SendSpace.
- You’ll download a zip file named ‘main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb.zip’ or an obb file named ‘main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb’.
- If you download a zip file, use a file manager to unzip or extract it to get the main obb file firstly:
►main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb (53.66 MB)
- Copy or move ‘main.12785.com.and.games505.Terraria.obb’ file to the required right location on your SD card:
If there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder (case-sensitive) manually on your SD card.
- The full/absolute path of the main obb file for Terraria should look like the following path:
- And now the Terraria main obb file is installed successfully.
Terraria game For iOS:
- Download iOS file.
- After choosing to download the file, you will see the dialogue box, tap on the install button. Go to home and wait for the download to complete.
- After the game is downloaded, navigate to “General>Profiles” or “Device Management.” Search for app that reads “Guangdong” and tap on the “Trust” option twice.
- Now you can run the game on your device, download the games that you want to play and enjoy on your iOS device.