Firestarter Apk | Download Free For Android
FireStarter Apk – Hello, friends I have discussing about latest Amazon Fire TV app for android device. Firestarter is the best home replacement application that enables you to launch Android apps on your Amazon Fire TV. It is exact like the Android Smartphone with the launcher and works best in supporting new apps. This app enables you to easily install Kodi and SPMC which is one of the advantages.
FireStarter is similar to Android Launchers whose main task is to launch applications and it creates a home button from where you can access your applications. By default, you can’t launch applications on Fire TV because you will need a launcher and FireStarter works very well for it. In this firestarter app, we have so many special features called ADB Installation that allow the user to use its features.
Firestarter is blacklisted by the Amazon because of its features. And the Amazon has removed that features and again renamed it as Appstarter. This Appstarter cannot be launched directly, and it does not have any home button.
As if you are using fire stick then guys today you landed on perfect post because firestarter apk download for fire stick is there for you and you can download firestarter apk for fire stick. The issue with FireTV of Amazon is that it doesn’t allow users to different launcher on Amazon and if you want change then you must install firestarter apk on Amazon Fire TV.
Features of Firestarter Apk
- Run Android apps on Amazon Fire TV
- Run Kodi on Amazon Fire TV
- Start Kodi on FIRE TV by double-click and FireStarter on single-click
- Automatic Updated Mechanism
- Apps can be easily sorted by click-drag-and-drop
- Apps can be hidden from the app drawer
- There is No ROOT required for installation
- Sleep option is also possible here.
- Possibility to change the time of no action
- Kodi and SMPC can be easily installed and updated.
- You can also list all the installed applications including ADB or Sideloaded apps.
- Application drawer has hidden the ADB and Sideloaded applications from the settings.
- You can import the settings if you have any.
- Update or Uninstall the SMPC.
Here we have provided the direct download link for FireStarter. You don’t need to visit any external site for installing it. Just click on the download button below and the FireStarter Apk file will be successfully installed on your mobile phone.
How to Install FireStarter Apk for Android
As I have already mentioned that FireStarter is not available in the Google Play Store that’s why will have to install its Apk package file manually and then set up on Amazon Fire TV. Follow the below-given guide for downloading Firestarter Apk on Android.
- At first, open Settings of your mobile and then enable the installation from “Unknown Sources” then go to Developer Options and enable “USB Debugging”.
- Now open the above downloaded Apk package file.
- Hit the install button.
- Wait till the installation process is being completed.
- That’s it; Firestarter will be successfully installed on your Android device.
Step to Install Firestarter Apk on Amazon Fire TV without PC:
- First download the apk file from above buttons.
- Go to settings of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now navigate to the system of Fire TV.
- Select Developer option to install FireStarter. Enable ADB option in Developer option for Debugging.
- Now, Enable the apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to Settings > System > About > Network and IP Address.
- Open Play Store and search for the Apps2Fire and install it.
- Install downloaded file of Firestarter apk on your smartphone.
- Run Apps2Fire and type IP Address of Fire TV from Setup tab.
- Now Navigate FireStarter from list of apps.
- Run FireStarter and enjoy android apps on your FireTV.
Now, successfully installed on your android device, so enjoy and using Amazon Fire TV on Android device.
We hope you find this post about FireStarter apk helpful for you and you can now run android apps on your Amazon Fire TV. Do you have still any query then drop your questions in the comment section below.