Google Voice APK | Download Free for Android
Google Voice is handy, free service that lets you make phone calls and get voicemail through the internet. Nowadays you’ll find updated versions of Voice available for android, iOS, and on the web. The service has been given a much-needed visual refreshed; bringing it in line with Google’s other apps.
Google Voice is an official tool from Google that lets you make international phone calls in a cheaper and easier way than ever before. You can not only make calls, but also send free text messages and listen to voice message left by your contacts. Google Voice, like all Google tools, has a simple and clear interface and using it is very simple. It is also automatically synchronized with your Google contacts when you install it.
What is Google Voice?
Google Voice is a voicemail service from Google that enables users to send free text messages, customize their voicemail, read voicemail text transcript, and more. Google’s voicemail service, which previously required a Google Voice invite code to setup, is now available for free to all Gmail users.
Features of Google Voice
- Listen in on voicemail before answering a call
- Set certain phones to ring depending on caller
- Call routing
- Voicemail transcripts
- Cheap international calls
- Google Voice call recording
- Notification of voicemail via email or SMS
- Customize voicemail greeting for certain callers
- Call blocking
- Free Google Voice SMS/Google Voice text messaging
- Conference calling
- Switch phone devices during a call
- Free PC-to-phone calling within North America
- Free PC-to-PC voice and video calling worldwide
How to Download & Install Google Voice apk for Android Device
So, guys are you excited? How to download Google Voice and How to Setup, then you have follow the below steps. I have provided download link given below. So, if you have download and enjoy the Google Voice apk in your android device, so let’s focus on below steps.
- Step 1: First of all, download the Google Voice APK file on your device.
- Step 2: Before installing the APK file, make some changes in the behavior of our device settings.
- Step 3: Choose the settings in your phone screen and the scroll down to Security settings.
- Step 4: In the next page, select the Unknown Sources into the device administration settings. This change will allow the installation of third-party apps in your device.
- Step 5: Go back to the folder where you have stored the Google Voice APK downloaded the file. Tap on the file and select the “Install” button to allow installing it on your phone.
- Step 6: Done & Enjoy!
Now, successfully installed Google Voice apk in your android device and now, you can use voicemail service and send to text message and more usage. But, if you have any query then put a comment on comment box, then after wait for reply in several times.
How to Use Google Voice
When users sign up for Google Voice, they are given one phone number that is connected to them across devices and locations, working with mobile phones, desk phones, work phones, and VoIP lines. This enables users to manage all of their phones with one number, letting users customize what phone will ring based on specific callers.